|Application Fees||CAD 100|
|Tuition Fees||U of T Rocket /Year||CAD 38,500|
|Canada University Elite /Year||CAD 38,500|
|University Express /Year||CAD 18,500|
|Global Top Art University / Year||CAD 48,500|
|Health Insurance Fees||Annually||CAD 600|
|Activity Fees||Annually||CAD 600|
|Payment Method||Wire Transfer||
BMO Bank of Montreal
Beneficiary Bank Address: 6468 YONGE ST,
TORONTO, ON, Canada M2M 3X4
Address: 3550 Victoria Park Ave Unit 400,
Toronto, ON, Canada M2H 2N5
Account Number: 04592-001-1996-193
Account Name: Canada Wendu International Academy Inc.
CC Code: CC000104592
Swift Code: BOFMCAM2
Fees can be paid to the above college bank account or paid using bank draftTitle for Bank Draft：Canada Wendu International Academy Inc.
|Custodian Application||CAD 40|
|Custodian Fee（1 Year）||CAD 1,500|
Homestay and Foods（Including 3 meals）- The exact price depends on the agreement signed by the parents and the host family
|Textbook Fees||Annually||Additional Costs|
fee can be remitted to the above college bank account or used to pay for
Bank draft: Canada Wendu International Academy Inc.
1. Application fee is not refundable if the applicant has to pay for the application.
2. Tuition fee is the cost of 8 courses for students in 12 months (including course and language courses). If students need to add courses, the fee will be charged.
3. Medical insurance premium is the basic insurance cost for students for one year. Insurance is purchased by the college.
4. The guardianship commission refers to the student who chooses homestay (not 18 years old), and the parent of the host family ACTS as the guardian of the student and the cost of making the custody documents.
5. Guardianship deposit. All students under 18 years of age need to pay a guardianship deposit. Homestay students are the guardian of the parents of the host family, and the students are the guardians of the school principal. If the student has no disciplinary action during this period, the student will be in prison at the end of the study
protection deposit can be withdrawn.
6. Accommodation can be used in both host and residential. In any one way, you will need to pay a deposit for the deposit. If there is no financial damage, the deposit will be refundable.
All fees paid to Berkshire are non-refundable, unless the student's visa is rejected. He/She will get the full refund of tuition fees paid, less the $500 administration fee.
only if the visa is rejected, the school can accept the refund application. The following materials are original:
1）a signed refund application form from the applicant.
2) the rejection letter of the Canadian embassy
3) college admission notice and receipt
then the college will refund the fee according to the relevant provisions.